You’ve thought about it and reached the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Akron home monitoring works
If you choose 24-hour home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security experts at all times. Even though they are always just seconds away when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your property or checking your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to verify the situation and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to contact you, they will instantly notify emergency services.
- Your team is there to help you through the situation and will function as the main point of contact with local responders whenever you are away.
Home monitoring is like having your own security consultants linked directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This provides more than simply peace of mind as you have actual, live specialists to help you when you need them most.