Your security system’s indoor cameras in Akron are ideal baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are part of your fully integrated smart home and available through an intuitive app. This offers you versatility and reassurance knowing you are able to monitor your little one from any location via your smartphone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-definition video footage: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-resolution footage of your baby. You are even able to watch recorded segments right from your cell phone.
- 2-way talk: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you can actually verbalize to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to settle a restless sleeper. Even better, you are able to use the audio feature via your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your baby decides sleep time is done and wishes to get out of the crib, you are able to get motion-activated alerts delivered right to your phone.
- One-tap contact: Even though this feature is really for older kids, it’s still worth bringing up. With a simple press of a button, your kid can touch base with you through cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a terrific bonus. If you see that your newborn is struggling to sleep and believe it could be a tad uncomfortable in the room, you can adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can activate the room’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have more than one child? You can use a second indoor camera and get access to each of them with a single smartphone app.
Get Your Akron smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Akron smart home and get the assurance and safety Vivint’s advanced video cameras can provide. Call (330) 632-1171 today and discover how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.