Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
Whenever your home alarm system in Akron goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring specialists will act immediately. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The protocol they follow depends on the type of emergency. For instance, if the emergency is is for medical reasons, a single effort will be made to contact you before first responders are deployed. If you have an intrusion - the most frequent sort of event - a monitoring agent will follow these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you via the central command panel. You will generally be asked for a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t result in a reply, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is called next.
- If there is still no answer, area police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again once the proper authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can converse with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Help will still be dispatched even when you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Get protection for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Akron
Stay ready for any crisis with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Akron from Vivint. Call (330) 632-1171 to begin customizing your property’s security today.