What to look for in a home security camera in Akron
Getting captured by surveillance is the last thing an invader wants This is a primary reason why security cameras are one of the best components to consider as you figure out your smart home’s security. Even though free-standing cameras are effective when set up properly, they’re even more useful when integrated into your residence’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Akron? You’ll be pleased to find these important elements have more benefits than ever before. You can watch real-time streams from indoor cameras or surprise those lurking about with built-in deterrent mechanisms from exterior cameras. And you can control your cameras easily in the same app.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Akron
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will take your residence’s defense to a different level. These essential elements of your security system may come equipped with an impressive range of features like two-way communications, video storage, and mobile access. Explore the possibilities here.
- Built-in deterrents: You can use a camera that can take action automatically. If odd behavior is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid ring of red light will appear next to the camera lens and an audible warning will sound.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision functionality provides clear-cut images of your surroundings any time of day. Your cameras will also keep their visibility when zooming in on details.
- Cloud storage: Choose surveillance with recording and storage cloud capabilities and the ability to watch clips directly from your mobile device app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Akron are frequently paired to a helpful smartphone app. You have the opportunity to review current feeds or recorded clips and even engage or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will deliver an alert to your phone when there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion sensors allows cameras to engage if unusual activity occurs. You’ll even receive a message on your mobile device.
- Speak to anyone at your door or loved ones: Would you welcome the chance to touch base with your children once they get home from school? Is there a delivery person at your doorstep? Modern surveillance systems, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient bi-directional talk so you may chat with any person captured by your equipment.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your exterior surveillance should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides a viewing angle of 140°.
- Customizable zones: This benefit gives you the chance to designate the precise space you want your camera to supervise. This can be beneficial to limit the activity you record as you wouldn’t require alerts every time a vehicle travels by on the street.
Configure your own home security system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Akron. All that remains is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Phone (330) 632-1171 to start or complete the form below to engage our security specialists.